From Jen Michel:
Please forgive me for a brief e-introduction in this now-virtual world. My name is Jennifer Michel and I am the new director of the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution. I look forward to our paths crossing in the near future.
I am also reaching out to share information regarding the upcoming ABA Mediation Institute.
This year’s 18th Annual ABA Advanced Mediation & Advocacy Skills Institute will be held virtually November 4-6. Complete program details can be found on the registration page including the program brochure.
Program highlights include:
- Early Dispute Resolution — Protocols for Smarter Processes & Swifter Outcomes
- Effective ‘Presuasion’ & Persuasion in Mediated Settlement Negotiations — the Subtle Science Behind Influence
- ODR — The Digital Age of ADR is Here to Stay
- Ethics in the Real World — How the ‘Fourth Party’ Affects Mediation Ethics
- International Focus — The Globalization of Mediation
- Technology-Driven ADR — Marketing & Branding for Results
Should you have any questions about the Institute or the Dispute Resolution Section, I encourage you to email me.
Jennifer LaChance Michel
Director, Section of Dispute Resolution