The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) announced the following recipients of its 2021 Awards for contributions to ADR at a virtual ceremony on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, as part of CPR’s Annual Meeting.
- Outstanding Contribution to Diversity in ADR: Gail Wright, Esq.
- Outstanding Book in the Field of ADR: America’s Peacemakers: The Community Relations Service and Civil Rights by Bertram Levine and Grande Lum (The University of Missouri Press 2020).
- Outstanding Professional Article: William Froehlich, Nancy H. Rogers and Joseph B. Stulberg, Sharing Dispute Resolution Practices with Leaders of a Divided Community or Campus: Strategies for Two Crucial Conversations, 35 Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution 5 (2020).
- Joseph T. McLaughlin Original Student Article Award: Ana Ubilava, PhD student at the University of Sydney Law School (Australia), Amicable Settlements in Investor-State Disputes: Empirical Analysis of Patterns and Perceived Problems, 21 Journal of World Investment & Trade 528 (2020).
- CPR Partner of the Year: John J. Buckley, Jr.
Click here for more information.