From former ABA SDR Chair, Harrie Samaras:
Want to learn what the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution’s 13th Annual Arbitration Training Institute is all about? Check out a podcast by Dana Welch, one of the program co-chairs.
In addition to what Dana mentions, here are the top six reasons to attend:
- It’s being taught by over 20 of the leading arbitrators and arbitration advocates in the country.
- It will teach new arbitrators the skills needed to become good arbitrators and experienced arbitrators will learn how to become great arbitrators.
- It will teach new arbitration advocates how to become good advocates and experienced advocates how to become great ones.
- It’s being held in Phoenix in March!! Warm weather! Spring training!
- It includes small group sessions with successful arbitrators on how to market and increase your arbitration business.
- Did we mention the course is in Phoenix in March (March 9-10, 2020)?
Register before February 1, 2020 and save $100! See the website for more information.