From Harrie Samaras:
Registration is open for the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution’s 15th Arbitration Training Institute & Arbitration Practice Development Program.
This in-person program is scheduled for June 1 – 3, 2022 at the Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
As in previous years, the program features plenary sessions of seasoned arbitrators and advocates addressing every step of the arbitration process followed by facilitated breakout discussions. For this upcoming Institute, some of the features of the Institute are:
- A half-day program before the Institute begins that is dedicated to providing practical guidance for developing, managing and improving a successful career as an arbitrator.
- Concurrent sessions on handling employment, international, construction, health care, and smaller cases in arbitration.
- A special plenary session on “Learning the Ropes from Case Managers” featuring experts from AAA, JAMS and CPR.
- Interactive ethics session.
- A special plenary session on “Cases Not Worth Missing.”
Don’t delay, click here to register today — the Institute has been a sell-out in recent years.