Our very own Ben Davis (Toledo) is this year’s D’Alemberte/Raven Award Winner, the ABA Dispute Resolution Section’s highest honor. The award was created to recognize outstanding service in dispute resolution, and
honors Talbot D’Alemberte and Robert D. Raven, who each held the unique position of being both ABA Presidents and Chairs of either the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution or its predecessor ABA Special Committee. Here is the criteria for the award.
- development of new or innovative programs;
- demonstrated improvements in service;
- demonstrated improvements in efficiency;
- research and/or published writings; and/or
- development of continuing education programs.
Big congratulations Ben ! Well deserved.