Every year I do my best to keep track of faculty moves and other notable changes to share them here at the beginning of the new academic year. Not surprisingly, this year there’s little movement of ADR faculty from school to school, but there is a lot of internal movement – hello Associate Deans. The biggest move is Lisa Kloppenberg’s appointment as Provost – big congrats ! Of course, I could be missing something that should be on the list. If that is the case, please send me an email (email@example.com) with the information for inclusion and I will update and repost the list.
Congratulations to everyone !
- Stacie I. Strong – Missouri to University of Sydney (Jan. 2020)
- Erin Archerd (Detroit) – granted tenure
- Alyson Carrel (Northwestern) – Co-Director, Center on Negotiation and Mediation
- Deb Eisenberg (Maryland) – Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Lisa Kloppenberg (Santa Clara) – Provost
- Lauren Newell (Ohio Northern) – Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Jen Reynolds (Oregon) – Associate Dean of Faculty Research and Programs
- Victoria Sahani (Arizona State) – Associate Dean of Faculty Development
Returning to Prior Positions
- Jen Brown (Quinnipiac) – back to Dean from Interim Provost
- Michael Colatrella (McGeorge) – back to faculty from Interim Dean
- Ellen Deason (Ohio State) (will teach in the Spring 2021 semester)
- last year we somehow left off the retirement of Josh Stulberg (Ohio State) – now Co-Director of OSU’s Divided Community Project. Indisputably regrets the error.