The ABA Section of Dispute Resolution is seeking a law student intern for the Summer 2015. Section interns focus on alternative dispute resolution (ADR) research under supervision of an attorney. Duties may include:
- Researching emerging critical issues
- Conducting needs assessment and systems design for dispute resolution processes
- Research the use of ADR in institutions such as corporations, government agencies and associations
- Editing, proof reading, and blue booking of magazine and newsletter articles
- Researching state and federal legislation as well as analyzing ADR policy, ethical issues and the provision of services by practitioners to the public
This internship is unpaid and located in Washington, DC. Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter indicating their interest in the field of dispute resolution to Section Staff Attorney Matthew Conger at firstname.lastname@example.org.