From Harrie Samaras, immediate past chair of the Section of Dispute Resolution:
- It’s being taught by over 20 of the leading arbitrators and arbitration advocates in the country.
- It will teach new arbitrators the skills needed to become good arbitrators and experienced arbitrators will learn how to become great arbitrators.
- It will teach new arbitration advocates how to become good advocates and experienced advocates how to become great ones.
- It’s being held in Phoenix in March!! Warm weather! Spring training!
- It includes small group sessions with successful arbitrators on how to market and increase your arbitration business.
- Did we mention the course is in Phoenix in March?
See the brochure for more information.